A Storehouse For Jesus is an independent, non-profit, Christ-centered,
Bible-based Christian ministry helping those in need and reaching people with
the gospel of Jesus Christ.
To make a difference in the lives God sends to us by providing for their
spiritual, physical and health needs, and encouraging everyone touched by the
ministry to walk closer to our Lord Jesus Christ.
In everything we do, we will conduct ourselves with caring and compassion
and in keeping with God's Word.
Statement of Faith
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful man, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential and that this salvation is received through faith in Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour, and not as a result of good works.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life and to perform good works.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost: they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
Standards of Operation
- This ministry is founded and based on our Lord’s Holy Word, is Christ-centered, and
guided by the Holy Spirit.
- We operate this ministry through faith, believing that God will provide what is needed for His work.
- We give freely to our clients by grace, as the Lord hath given to us.
- We are a volunteer agency with no salaried staff.
- Funding is provided primarily by donations from individuals, churches, grants, and
- We are governed by a Board of Directors.
- We are incorporated with the State of North Carolina and are a 501(c)3 non-profit
- To provide opportunities for Christians to witness to those in physical need, and in
doing so, invite them to receive Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior.
- To serve our Lord Jesus Christ by providing a centralized location for those in need
to receive food, clothing, and household goods.
- To provide the services of the Medical Ministries for Davie County residents who are
otherwise unable to receive health care.
- To provide Thanksgiving and Christmas Programs for Davie County families in need.
- To be a Christian resource for churches and area agencies.
- To provide opportunities for Christian churches to work together as one body in
Christ through helping those in need.
- To encourage and mentor other Christian ministries in their outreach work to the
- To aid missionaries at home and abroad, in the needs of their families and those to
whom they are ministering.
- To provide volunteer opportunities for individuals, students, clubs, civic
organizations, and the Community Service Program through the Judicial System.
Who We Serve
- Families from Davie County and surrounding counties: Working poor families, families without income, single parent families, families affected by illness, elderly; domestic violence families, homeless/transient families, etc.
- Davie County residents without medical, dental, eye or drug insurance, or Medicaid, who are within 200% of the Federal Poverty Level
- Churches, ministries, community agencies, schools, etc.
- Missionaries and ministries, at home and abroad, and to those to whom they minister
We have volunteer opportunities in every area of our ministry. Medical, Dental, Eye, Pharmacy and Distribution. This ranges from Doctors, nursing, clerks, interviewers, organizers, clothing sorters, check-out clerks and on and on. If you have a talent, we could use it.
Please call, visit or email us. A 2013 General Information Booklet is available at the Storehouse describing each area we are involved with. We would love to increase our help to share the gospel and assist the needy. Thank you and may God bless everyone.