2011 Thanksgiving Sponsor Information
An Annual Thanksgiving Program for Davie County Residents
- Friday, September 16 - Start signing up clients and sponsors.
- Sunday, November 13 - Sponsors bring meals to Storehouse 1 - 3 pm.
- Sunday, November 20 - Clients pick up meals at Storehouse 1 - 3 pm.
- Turkey, Turkey Breast or Ham (fresh or frozen)
- Canned Sweet Potatoes or Fresh Sweet Potatoes
- Instant Potatoes or Fresh Potatoes
- 2 cans Green Beans
- 2 cans Corn
- Cranberry Sauce
- Muffin Mix (Cornbread, Blueberry, Cranberry, Strawberry, etc).
- Dessert (Jell-O Cheesecake Mix, Cake Mix and Icing, Brownie Mix, etc. -- nothing that needs to be refrigerated or frozen, please!)
When buying food for your sponsored family, please consider the size of the family you are sponsoring. Remember . . . half the fun of Thanksgiving is eating leftovers Thanksgiving
- Please contact Storehouse at (336) 753-8081 as soon as possible or email at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know how many families you would like to sponsor.
- If sponsoring multiple families, we ask you to please bag all like food items together. (For example: if you sponsor 5 families, put 5 cans of sweet potatoes in one bag, 5 boxes of instant potatoes in another bag, etc.) This hopefully will make bagging easier for you and for the volunteers at Storehouse. Thank You!
- Sponsors are welcome to include a Bible, tract or flyer with their churchs' upcoming holiday services.
In 2010, A Storehouse For Jesus was blessed to provide Thanksgiving dinners for 554 Davie County families (2,274 individuals) through sponsors like you!
Thank you for your support! May God bless you abundantly!